TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
ORDERING ANY ITEM FROM THIS WEB SITE IS SEEN AS TOTAL ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Dynaved Natural Health Products Inc (DNHP) is the only permitted and quality adherent supplier of Ayurhoids and Ayulax to USA, Canada and Europe.
When ordering from DNHP, you agree that email is an accepted form of communication and confirmation between you the customer and DNHP.
- DNHP reserves the right to make changes to the website and products without providing you any written notice.
- DNHP accepts payment through PAYPAL via its web portal only.
- Evidence of Clinical Trials and Journals substantiating our product claims are available upon request.
- Once your order has been successfully processed from the website you will receive an automated confirmation.
- After your products have been dispatched you will receive confirmation and the tracking number.
- All items are shipped via registered and or tracked post. All orders are dispatched within 1 working day excluding weekends and public holidays
- All products are dispatched from our UK distribution center until 31/03/17 after which all products will be dispatched from our Canadian warehouse.
- If you are ordering products from abroad please be aware that the goods maybe subject to open inspection by border customs officers, DNHP accepts no liability in this event.
- You the customer are responsible for any duties and taxes applicable at the port of destination.
- All products must be taken ONLY according to the recommended use details on the website
- You may call the office between 9am and 5pm EST should you require advice and information. All messages will be returned within 48 hours.
- These Conditions shall be governed by English law and the English Courts shall have jurisdiction.
- Packaging may vary depending on shipping destination to comply with legislation of that region.
- By purchasing any product from the Dynaved website you confirm that you have read, agree and understand the terms stated on this website.
- You may cancel your order by notifying us in writing via email to the following address: email@example.com any time up to 7 days after your products has been delivered. The notification should state your order number and give the reason for cancellation. If you cancel your order after we have dispatched the products, you must return the products to us at our United Kingdom distribution center, details of which can be found on the contact us page. The products should be returned in a reasonable condition unused and at your own expense, all returns must be sent via registered post.
- You may not cancel your order once you have opened the product packaging or used the products. However, your statutory rights concerning the quality of those products will be unaffected.
- In the event that goods supplied to you are damaged in transit, you should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 working days. Once acknowledged the goods should be returned to us and received within 14 working days via recorded service, together with any relevant documentation we may require for a claim to be made against the carrier. Upon return of the goods, a replacement will be sent and your postage costs refunded
- All prices stated on this website are in Canadian Dollars